I started on Monday. My Training was cancelled on Tuesday due to the heavy ice. Apart from that I have kept to my schedule and feel good. I have kept my runs to the flat so far. It has been very cold and have had to watch the pavements for ice. I will keep this blog up to date, but here is my regime so far. I have invested in some new running gear - although I have kept it to a minimum (trainers, sports watch, clothes - but can get other things I need as I go). I have signed up to run for the British Heart Foundation. I will be running with my good friend, Mr Gordon Knox, who is running for the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
Monday
30 minute run (easy pace)
Tuesday
Cancelled due to bad ice
Wednesday
30 mins (1 minute fast, 2 minutes slow)
Thursday
1 Hour Run (Steady Pace)
Friday
50 minute run (Steady Pace)
Friday, 8 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment